New build A 66 tunnel Riederwald
Completion of federal motorway A 661
Hessen Mobil Straßen- und Verkehrsmanagement
The measure is the new build of a section of the A 66 Frankfurt – Hanau, in the area of the eastern districts of the city of Frankfurt am Main.
The central part of the new building measure is the approx. 1,100-m-long Riederwald tunnel, which will be built in open construction due to the low coverage, the connecting ramps and the new suburban railway and underground track layouts above the tunnel structure.
The planning also includes connecting the A 66 to the A 661 eastern bypass, Frankfurt, at the motorway interchange Erlenbruch, and the replacement of the junction Frankfurt - Bergen - Enkheim with the junction Borsigallee, with a connection to the park and ride building.
Particular structural problems are amongst other things:
Routing the motorways in groundwater, maintenance of public local transport during the construction period, the location of the project in the area and/or immediate vicinity of residential and recreational areas, extensive cable realignment
- Coordination and quality assurance of civil engineering services
- Basic Evaluation
- Preliminary and Final Design
- Building Permission Application
- Detailed Design
- Preparation of the Contract award
- Assisting award Process
- Site Management
- Project management services according to AHO [Committee of the Associations and Chambers of Engineers and Architects for Fee Regulations]