ABS 38: Two track expansion Altmühldorf - Tüßling
DB ProjektBau GmbH
To expand the capacities, the section Altmühldorf – Mühldorf – Tüßling (route 5600 and/or 5723) must be expanded to two tracks.
In future, the route speed should be 160 km/h.
As the route is part of the European axis Paris – Munich – Budapest, the regulations of TSI should be adhered to.
The object of service is the route expansion Altmühldorf – Tüßling (in total 10.5 km) with the construction works for the transport facilities, civil engineering structures (in total 10 St), sound proofing walls (in total 3 km), cable laying and platforms, command and signalling systems, and 50 Hz systems.
The whole expansion was carried out “while the wheel was rolling”.
- Local construction supervision, subsection site management
- Civil engineering and superstructure on tracks and train station area
- Constructive civil engineering
- Cable laying
- Command and signalling systems
- 50 Hz systems
- Consideration of later electrification