Transshipment station (Ubf) MegaHub Lehrte - planning coordination/technical coordination
DB Netz AG
At the Lehrte/Hanover location, DB AG is planning the construction of a new transshipment facility for intermodal transport on the site of the former Lehrte switch yard (Rbf).
The basic component of the concept is an innovative production system with a mega hub in which, in addition to the conventional rail-road transshipment, direct transshipment of the loading units (LUs) between the trains can take place in a rail-rail process.
The trains planned for the concept travel between the transshipment stations as fixed carrying wagon sets with a length of up to 700m via MegaHub.
The plan is to connect up to six trains simultaneously in a “working bundle” in the mega hub. High-performance, part-automatic portal frames are used to transship the LUs.
In order to optimise the replacement process and to operate the complete system in robust fashion, the arrangement of a sorting plant is planned in the centre of the transshipment module.
- Planning coordination/technical coordination for construction and equipment technology:
- Project management
- Coordination of the technical planners
- Inspection of the individual planning for agreement with the task
- Management of planning agreements incl. preparation and collaboration in the issue of planning and planning inspection services including claim management
- Tracking of the planning progress (dates, costs) and planning flows incl. documentation
- Inspection of tender documents for construction and equipment technology regarding interface problems
- Management of the inventory plan return
- Coordination and production of the construction files