Redesign of the Datteln Mühlenbach
In the 30s, mining proceeded into the water systems from Datteln Mühlenbach, Dümmerbach, Westerbach, Steinrapener Bach, Hilgenbach and Hegenbach.
Subsidence led to impaired drainage in the bodies of water, and flooding of the surrounding areas.
In connection with the floods and the introduction of waste water in the stream courses, hygiene problems arose, which were eliminated by the straightening and deepening of the bodies of water.
Now, mining has moved further north.
The subsidence in the catchment area of the Datteln Mühlenbach has come to a standstill, meaning the redesign of the bodies of water can now take place.
- Waste water collector
- Mixed water collector
- Rain overflow basin
- Waste water pumping station components:
- Sewerage in open and closed construction
- Under-crossing of shipping routes
- Shell construction and expansion
- Mechanical and electrotechnical equipment
- Project planning outdoor installations
- Final Design
- Building Permission Application
- Detailed Design
- Preparation of the Contract award
- Assisting award Process
- Site Management
- Building/approval application