Extended project control for the buildings 101, 162 and 173
Fire safety measures
The project is a fire safety related renovation of 3 buildings, of different typology, usage and size.
Workshop building with technology and storage areas, office and administration uses and works canteen
Administration building with headquarters of the board of directors of Fraport AG
Communications building with workshop, technology and administrative uses
The buildings had a total gross floor area of approx. 100,000 m².
For hazard prevention of existing risks, the renovation in sections of building 162 and 173 was prioritised. The renovation measures were carried out during ongoing operation.
The project control made a significant contribution to the adherence to the specified budget and the relevant completion deadline.
Apart from the fire safety related concerns, special investigations such as risk assessments, organisational measures and integral considerations were carried out.
- Project control across all project levels, complete scope of work of AHO [Committee of the Associations and Chambers of Engineers and Architects for Fee Regulations] with project specific additional tasks
- Extended project control services in accordance with the scope of work of the client
- Integration of area wide early fire detection and automatic evacuation alarm
- Controlled smoke and heat dissipation
- Ensuring functional maintenance for safety related systems